A short Video from BC

TrailBear

I joined in on a trail run with our local jeep club this weekend, what a blast 10 jeeps in total 5 jk's 5 tj's, two of the jk's were bone stock I was impressed were they could make it. Heres a short video of some of trails we ran.

hydroslyder

Another great video!! There is a lot of video talent floating around this forum, living where it's flat, wet and mostly muddy it makes me jealous of the off-roading opportunities y'all have access to!

Toxic

Awesome vid. Hopefully I'll be able to join you guys on a run or two. I'm just over the border here in Lynden, WA:icon_crazy: :rock:

TrailBear

Toxic said:
Awesome vid. Hopefully I'll be able to join you guys on a run or two. I'm just over the border here in Lynden, WA:icon_crazy: :rock:

A good run to try and get in on would be the whipsaw trail up in Princeton, only a 3 or 4 hours from the border. It's our rubicon, 60 miles 3 days of fun, not as challenging as rubi, but im told its rated number 6 in north america, not sure by who's rating. I have not had the chance to do it yet, the club is running it in August, I hope to make it next year.

Top Bottom