Artec Industries impressions.

dahreno

Banned
I just used their high steer arms on my build . I don't think any one will say they are no good. I think every one will say they are probably the most expensive though . I did have to wait a couple of weeks after ordering to get them as they were out of stock and had to make them .It was kind of weird because I thought these were their biggest selling item . I think all there stuff is high quality however , I have no experience with anything except the arms .

I bought a set of C-gussets and trusses from them. Both look decent but I have yet to install them.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

I run their trusses top notch quality and thought into their products didnt find them any more expensive then most other companies chargin an arm and a leg for $5 worth of metal haha

Maertz

Banned
Big fan of them here also, but if your looking for rod ends and bungs ever there a little on the high side.

2trackin

Just ordered c gussets and front truss last night. I'll wait till after that install and my impressions before pulling the trigger on the rear.
But they do seem to be pretty nice and we'll thought out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

PlenaBarba

I've been happy with their kit. I bought it for piece of mind with 35's. It shouldn't be too much $$ to have it installed. If you can do it yourself, that would be the most cost effective obviously.

artectruss_zps7a9f87b6.jpeg

Top Bottom