Installed my trek top today

Beau beau

Great top and the install wasn't so bad. The instructions could have been better but we figured it out. And 2 sets of hands are better than 1 on the install because the top is so tight. 2012-06-18 07.22.13.jpg

2012-06-18 07.22.25.jpg

JK1

That looks great.....besides looking awesome is there a benefit to this top as apposed to a soft top???

Beau beau

That looks great.....besides looking awesome is there a benefit to this top as apposed to a soft top???

Yes it has no bows like the soft top and it can fold back half way and have open air over the front drivers area. Also you can zip out all the windows and it makes a safari bikini top. It is also thicker than the eom soft top making for less road noise. I was just on the interstate going 70 and I could hold a normal conversation with my 5year old in the back seat, you don't have to yell due to wind noise. This top is very well made the back corners have hard plastic backing and is very sturdy and there is no flapping at all. Best money I ever spent buying the trek top nx, way to go bestop.

Top Bottom