Anyone ever have problems with 4wd.com?

jknit

I ordered my fox ATS steering Stabilizer on the 23rd of november and it hasnt even gone through as processed yet. I contacted the forum rep through jk-forum who I ordered through and he said he would get back to me but hasnt yet. I was never told anything about them being backordered, had I known I would have ordered through Northridge4x4 as I know they have them in stock...What gives don't the know time value of money? They have my money and I dont have diddly squat

jeeeep

Hooked
I ordered my fox ATS steering Stabilizer on the 23rd of november and it hasnt even gone through as processed yet. I contacted the forum rep through jk-forum who I ordered through and he said he would get back to me but hasnt yet. I was never told anything about them being backordered, had I known I would have ordered through Northridge4x4 as I know they have them in stock...What gives don't the know time value of money? They have my money and I dont have diddly squat

My experience with them has been ok, but their customer service really sucks. if I were you I'd cancel that order and just get a stock SS.

Why are you replacing your SS?

Brankz

Hmmm maybe because u contacted them through jk-forum lol. any ways I love 4wd.com great service for me.

Tackerdown

Banned
I ordered some parts before from online and they had issues with their processing. I didn't see it being generated on line so I called them. The sales man in Ohio apologies and had it shipped right away. He said something along the lines of the the computer generated order not processing correctly. They were very prompt with the correction and still order threw them then the price is right.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Never had any problems with 4wd.com.........but I was just perusing through Northridge4x4.ca and came across a deal on an 2007-2013 JK AEV Heat Reduction hood for $100,000,000.000.....add on the $5,000,000.00 in taxes and it comes to $105,000,000.00 out the door with get this.....FREE SHIPPING!!! LMAO......It's a typo of course but funny no less....

Computer problems happen as seen below

https://www.northridge4x4.ca/shop/checkout/cart/

Woodrow:beer:

Last edited:

Tigrcky

the biggest problem is they never give me anything free other then zombie stickers... but on a serious note never ordered from them best of luck!

Rccrwlr

Never had any problems with 4wd.com.........but I was just perusing through Northridge4x4.ca and came across a deal on an 2007-2013 JK AEV Heat Reduction hood for $100,000,000.000.....add on the $5,000,000.00 in taxes and it comes to $105,000,000.00 out the door with get this.....FREE SHIPPING!!! LMAO......It's a typo of course but funny no less....

Computer problems happen as seen below

https://www.northridge4x4.ca/shop/checkout/cart/

Woodrow:beer:

That's freaking funny right there
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386441396.306400.jpg

--Rccrwlr

jkmohican

Had great experience with them. Got my Rampage for cheaper from them, had a 5% discount (I think it as for being a WF member) and free shipping. Quick and easy.

2trackin

Never had a problem with them. But they are also no good at price matches at all. I use Northridge almost exclusively now and have been very happy with them. David is great to do business with.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

There's is an app in Firefox that u can make changes to a website, But it will only show in your PC, till you refresh the browser,

i believe you are referring to the inspect element of a web browser, you really shouldnt be messing with that coding...

Brankz

i believe you are referring to the inspect element of a web browser, you really shouldnt be messing with that coding...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386442271.761731.jpg
It will not mess the real website is just for you. You can change prices, but it will not changed for reals it will just show

DallasJKU

I only buy from NR 4X4. Always have what I need in stock. Prices are fair and things are shipped quickly.

StrizzyChris

I've never purchased anything from them online since I have never seen a decent price for stuff I intended to buy. BUT I did buy a set of coil spacers from them four years ago for my 2007 jku and in store they can haggle with you a little bit and help with the price.

bsimon187

I just had an issue with them this past week. Called and ordered an eaton e-locker for my jk. Gave them the part numbers I needed. I had already called eaton to get the correct numbers as they were changing the d44 to a 4 pinion locker from a 2 pinion. The sales rep put the order in for the wrong locker based on my gearing. (Jk's have thicker gears and need the 3.73 and down regardless of the gear you are running). When i called and told them they sent me the wrong one- the rep was very rude and kept putting me on hold every few minutes for a few minutes. My jeep was already on the rack with the gears out when we discovered it was the wrong locker.

Top Bottom