Axle Shaft Install

BONDSY

Adding these Alloy USA shafts as soon as time allows. Any install advice?
e95042c6.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!! being that everything's already pressed on, all you need to do is remove what you have on now and install these bad boys. super easy install.

pastorwug

Are breaking axles common with JKUs? How about with the Rubi? I'm sure bigger tires put more stress as well as climbing the sheer rock faces you guys do but is this something I need to consider soon with my 2011 Rubi?

Attachments

• jeep 2.JPG
    jeep 2.JPG
    245.5 KB · Views: 3
  • jeep mud.JPG
    jeep mud.JPG
    296.8 KB · Views: 5

Robar

The Enforcer
Are breaking axles common with JKUs? How about with the Rubi? I'm sure bigger tires put more stress as well as climbing the sheer rock faces you guys do but is this something I need to consider soon with my 2011 Rubi?

The possibility of breaking an axle always exists, but the weight of your wheels and tires as well as how aggressive you wheel plays a big part.

BONDSY

For me its a little added piece of mind. I'm running 37"s and I'm drawn like a magnet to bigger rocks, & harder lines. Most of the pics I've seen, the splines were twisted on the factory shafts which could have eventually failed.
Keep in mind, and at my dismay, when I ordered these as a kit, the kit did not include the retainer plates. Those I had to order separately. I'll be getting front shafts hopefully before next summer.

Top Bottom