Little vid of wheeling in Ontario..

20jk08

My first video with the Go Pro, found out my laptop just doesn't cut the mustard in terms of processing power....

A little trail in our area we like to play on, not real hard core, but fun all the same...

combat_trucker

nice spot and looks like fun. I am in Ont (Barrie region) for a couple weeks. Do you know of any good spots down around here to go.

20jk08

nice spot and looks like fun. I am in Ont (Barrie region) for a couple weeks. Do you know of any good spots down around here to go.

Ya, not to sure about the Barrie area, we're further north.You would have to drive a bit to get somewhere. Try a sourthern Ont based web site down there, Google out "Jeepkings" lots of runs from people in that area. They wheel in Bocaygeon, Minden, Parrysound,, a couple of hrs outside of Barrie, but I'm sure there are closer places.

combat_trucker

Ya, not to sure about the Barrie area, we're further north.You would have to drive a bit to get somewhere. Try a sourthern Ont based web site down there, Google out "Jeepkings" lots of runs from people in that area. They wheel in Bocaygeon, Minden, Parrysound,, a couple of hrs outside of Barrie, but I'm sure there are closer places.

thanks man... will do

Top Bottom