Recommendation for new wheel studs/lugs.

steve_r2

After getting my tyres RoadForce balanced the other day have been advised to get new lug nuts.
Is there any that anyone recommends ?
Still on stock 17" alloys ......I happen to like them strangely enough :bleh:
Cheers

Army_Vet

Banned
After getting my tyres RoadForce balanced the other day have been advised to get new lug nuts.
Is there any that anyone recommends ?
Still on stock 17" alloys ......I happen to like them strangely enough :bleh:
Cheers
Nothing wrong with liking the Stock wheels. Whats the reason for the recommendation of new lugs? unless your have stretched studs or cross threaded a few of them; I don't see why they would say this.

steve_r2

Nothing wrong with liking the Stock wheels. Whats the reason for the recommendation of new lugs? unless your have stretched studs or cross threaded a few of them; I don't see why they would say this.

Stupidly I didn't ask....however as they are looking a little tatty I went and pulled the trigger and got some Gorilla lugs in black (all very colour co-ordinated here you know lol).

Last edited:

Army_Vet

Banned
Stupidly I didn't ask....however as they are looking a little tatty I went and pulled the trigger and got some Gorilla studs in black (all very colour co-ordinated here you know lol).

Studs or lug nuts?

Edit: I went back and reread from the beginning, the topic threw me off... im all caught up now

Top Bottom