LED Floor lights

noroad

I was wondering if people can help me understand how to hook it up? say i have 4 12" strips 2 under dash other 2 under seat how do I connect them to the dash lights/dimmer. (i think is the orange with gray line) Any help is huge would love to see people pics if you have some!

somguyss

I installed the 2 strips under the dash and 2 under rear seats. Mine aren't tied into dinner circuit but they are tied into the parking light circuit so come on with lights when dark to illuminate the floor board. I used what I believe is the grey/purple or white/purple, I will verify and try to get some pictures posted up.

noroad

I installed the 2 strips under the dash and 2 under rear seats. Mine aren't tied into dinner circuit but they are tied into the parking light circuit so come on with lights when dark to illuminate the floor board. I used what I believe is the grey/purple or white/purple, I will verify and try to get some pictures posted up.

Thats cool i want something like that, just something that comes on when its dark and runs off a dash light switch. how did you connect all 4 two one?? thanks cant wait to see some pics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom