3" plush rides with Double D long arm upgrade

JK12

My question is, Is a 3" lift too small for long arms? Will the long arms be more of skids or will it improve off roading along with daily driving? my concern is that the will be beaten to crap on the trail with a small lift, I want to run 3" lift with 37" Trail Grapplers with stock cut fenders

EVO-DoubleD LONGARM-UPGRADE

EVO-PLUSHCOILS Plush Ride Lift JK Coil Springs
Options: - 3” Front and Rear (Sets)

EVO-1036 HD SwayBar EndLinks
Length Options: - Length 9.5" - 10.9"

And how long should the Sway bar links be? i have the 12.5"-13.9" and are set to 12.5 and are way too long

ChaosNein

Long arms are going to be nice at higher speeds on the highway. But at 3" of lift, I would personally go with the EVO Enforcer kit and then if you fine that you "need" a long arm kit, upgrade from there.

JK12

Long arms are going to be nice at higher speeds on the highway. But at 3" of lift, I would personally go with the EVO Enforcer kit and then if you fine that you "need" a long arm kit, upgrade from there.

Thanks Drew, and one question about the plush rides, will I see some sagging with them from all the armor and eventually the EVO carrier? I run EVO 1/4 with stinger and EVO rock skins and sliders

Last edited:

ChaosNein

With a 4 door, I would look at the 4" with all of that AND 37"s. You will see some loss in height, but not much.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Why a 4in with 37"s? Is that because of sag?

Yep. With the 4 door you will yield 4" then with the added weight of tools, tires, carriers, bumpers, etc they may sag just a bit but naturally they will under all of the weight because of how soft of a coil they are

Sent from my iPhone

Spartan

Would it be easy to go down to 3in coils or up to 4in coils with the Enforcer if you decided you wanted to?

2trackin

Changing coils is easy. It'll usually just run you about $400 to do so. I just ordered a set of 3" Plush rides to replace my rk 3.5" being that I am a light weight two door rig. (no spare, small bumpers etc) I was told I'll end up with about 3.5" of lift. That being said from my understanding I think a 4" coil would net you 4" on a 4 door. Sitting at 3.5" I can say it's certainly plenty for 37s especially with trimmed flares.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom