Hey all

Hey guys, just made the move from Virginia to Colorado with my 10th anniversary Rubi unlimited (black w/ red interior). Obviously a little strapped for money right now so mods are slow but definitely on my priority list. Still new to the Jeep thing, but I've done some small changes like de-chime the seat belt and key alerts, remove the end caps on the front bumper, and made my own license plate brackets. Mods coming in include a cb, KCs, and a winch. Eventually I'd like to throw a 3.5'' lift on there with some 35s as I hear that will be enough to take on 90% of the trails out here in CO. I know its snowy now but come spring I'll definitely be looking for trails/people to go wheeling with!

David1tontj

Welcome to wayalife!! What exactly do you climb? I've got a good friend who does some serious rock climbing and has toured all the way out to Colorado for competitions. You should like it there!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Welcome to wayalife!! What exactly do you climb? I've got a good friend who does some serious rock climbing and has toured all the way out to Colorado for competitions. You should like it there!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Hey, I climb rocks! Both by myself and with my Jeep lol. And I already love it out here!

And for everyone else I haven't taken too many pics and the ones I have taken won't upload for some reason:idontknow:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife. I'm truely jealous that you live in CO. We vacation there every year, just to go wheeling.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom