Hey everyone

Toole

Just stopping in to say hey. My name is Mark Toole, I'm 28, from Indiana, currently in Georgia for training then off to Ft. Riley, KS until I get out of the Army. I've been to Korea, Kansas (once already), Iraq, and Hawaii. I don't currently have a Jeep right now, had an 07 Rubicon, got married and sold it, now getting divorced and looking to get into a JKU or JKUR in the spring/summer. I have seen a lot of the wayalife videos and am looking forward to hitting an experience tour at some point.... Betting I know most of the members from Hawaii (Oahu) on here as well.

Here's some of KRAWLIN in HI

In5ane1

Just stopping in to say hey. My name is Mark Toole, I'm 28, from Indiana, currently in Georgia for training then off to Ft. Riley, KS until I get out of the Army. I've been to Korea, Kansas (once already), Iraq, and Hawaii. I don't currently have a Jeep right now, had an 07 Rubicon, got married and sold it, now getting divorced and looking to get into a JKU or JKUR in the spring/summer. I have seen a lot of the wayalife videos and am looking forward to hitting an experience tour at some point.... Betting I know most of the members from Hawaii (Oahu) on here as well.

Welcome and thanks for your service.... You guys are very appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Thanks for your service and welcome to our Wayalife.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family! Looks like you've had some fun over there on Oahu! I can see why you are looking To get into another jeep!

Thank you for making sacrifices to ensure my freedom!! I appreciate it!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Toole

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I look forward to meeting some of you at some point and hopefully I can help contribute something here. Lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Wayalife!
:standing wave:

Great looking rig. Makes me miss my 2-dr Rescue Green JK a bit....:icon_crazy:

Top Bottom