2011 Front stock bumper

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
2011 front bumper

SOLD!! i have the stock front bumper for sale. front has the fog light cut outs, air dam, and come with all the hardware. i took it off with 9k miles on it with only 1 off road adventure. no dents or scratches. it has been sitting in my moms basement for over a year. looking for $50 obo. i will post pics later tonight or tomorrow. i will ship but its on your dime.

SOLD!!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
price drop - $50 each for front and rear. both come with tow hooks. front has all the hardware and rear has some of it as i needed it for my EVO D Ring Mounts.

jiggawhatpolo

I would be interested i live close to you. I am on my honeymoon but will be back Jam 11th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would be interested i live close to you. I am on my honeymoon but will be back Jam 11th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome hope you have a good time! If it's still available when you are back it's all yours

Sent from my iPhone

dwest80

i have the stock front bumper for sale. front has the fog light cut outs, air dam, and come with all the hardware. i took it off with 9k miles on it with only 1 off road adventure. no dents or scratches. it has been sitting in my moms basement for over a year. looking for $75 obo. i will post pics later tonight or tomorrow. i will ship but its on your dime.

I could buy it if you are willing to ship. I live in Tennessee, so the drive would be too long!

Top Bottom