Saying Hi

rescue7

Hello all,

I am new here, and wanted to say hello. I just bought a 2014 JK. I have been watching a lot of the JK Experience videos, and they are making me have buyers remorse. I'm kind of wishing I bought a 4 door, as I wanted to build an expo vehicle, and capable off-road rig. However, I am thinking the lack of space, and the shorter wheel base is going to be a hindrance to my goals. Doesn't seem like there are too many 2 door expo rigs, and it's almost as if the 4 doors do better with rock crawling and off-road abilities; based on watching JKX vids.

Anyhow, hello to all, and Jeep Wave to everyone!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to wayalife! :standing wave:

Nothing wrong with a 2 door at all. If you learn how to pack properly there will be a ton of space. :thumb:

David1tontj

Welcome to wayalife!! I feel you on the 4 door envy, I'm in the same boat, so I'm always looking for obstacles that show off my break over angle!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

cmlrc

Welcome to the wayalife!!! Can't wait to see the 2dr expo, lets see some before pictures :thumb:

rescue7

Thanks everyone! Seems like a great group of people here.

I'm just trying to decide what I need to do. Almost tempted to sell the 2 door and get an unlimited. Not sure yet, though.

JKFlyer

Go with your urge!! It will always haunt u! No really, u can't go wrong either way!! Jerp = :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Army_Vet

Banned
Go with your urge!! It will always haunt u! No really, u can't go wrong either way!! Jerp = :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quit encouraging him to go to the dark side!!!!!! ArgggggGGGGGGG! "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side" Bonus points, what show is that last line from?

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Welcome to wayalife. :) nothing wrong with 2 door's I'm love mine...:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to wayalife! :standing wave:

Nothing wrong with a 2 door at all. If you learn how to pack properly there will be a ton of space. :thumb:

X2, I just try to leave the mrs at home:D. If it makes you feel any better, 2drs have a slightly better turn radius than the 4 drs. Yeah, I'm reaching a bit,lol.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

904Jeep

X2, I just try to leave the mrs at home:D. If it makes you feel any better, 2drs have a slightly better turn radius than the 4 drs. Yeah, I'm reaching a bit,lol.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Don't forget the slightly better gas mileage and slightly better acceleration.

Sent from my LG-P930 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom