lift??

JK1

K newbie question.. I drive 40 miles round trip to work every day.. use will be 90% highway and pry 10% offroad.. I want sometihing that will not beat me to death on the highway but wont limit me on the trail... Enforcer lift with the front and rear bolt on coilovers or the double D longarm kit with king shocks or maybe there is something you know about that i havent even looked at yet??? pros and cons of each set-up would be awesome..

thanks

MTG

Caught the Bug
Budget?
What size tire?
Type of wheeling?

All would be helpful before people chime in.

JK1

Like to run 37's

budget is under $4000 for lift but of course the lower the better

well i live in Iowa sooooo around here will be bluffs and trails but i will be makeing trips to colorado utah and cali in the future (least thats the plans we are making)

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
K newbie question.. I drive 40 miles round trip to work every day.. use will be 90% highway and pry 10% offroad.. I want sometihing that will not beat me to death on the highway but wont limit me on the trail... Enforcer lift with the front and rear bolt on coilovers or the double D longarm kit with king shocks or maybe there is something you know about that i havent even looked at yet??? pros and cons of each set-up would be awesome..

thanks

if you can afford it, going the route you've just outlined would be a really nice setup.

jktubby

why not go with rubicat's suspension, evo bolt on coilovers. Seems like a good all around suspension on and offroad.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
why not go with rubicat's suspension, evo bolt on coilovers. Seems like a good all around suspension on and offroad.

it would be an optimal setup but, it would also cost a lot more than the enforcer kit. being that he's only got a budget of $5k, this would not be a viable option.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Budget of under $4K...I don't think he can get all he needs to run the bolt on coilovers. Maybe enforcer kit with less expensive shocks until he wants to upgrade?

jktubby

Budget of under $4K...I don't think he can get all he needs to run the bolt on coilovers. Maybe enforcer kit with less expensive shocks until he can upgrade?

true or enforcer kit with the king shocks and call it a day :thumb:

jktubby

thats what i wish i can do. Hopefully I get this new job and i will be able to afford it. :idontknow:

JK1

ok enforcer kit with with king 2.5 diameter res and draglink flip $2844 or the double D long arm with blistein shocks $3709 and maybe upgrade the shocks in the future... which kit would you pick.. and why???:hmm:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Can you do the welding on the Double D yourself?

Edit: forget my question...I forgot the Double D can be bolted on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom