Stock is the worst

Realworld

I have a stock jeep and I want a lift, and was wondering the details about it, about how much for a 3 inch lift and can I keep using the stock tires? And any additional info. Thank you . Jeep rubicon 2012 .

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Running stock 32”s on a 3” lift would look a little disproportionate. I can’t believe I spelled a 5 syllable word without spell-check!

StrizzyChris

I can't believe you knew what syllables were!

But I agree, 3" with the intention of only ever running stock tires would look silly in my opinion. But if its a step to get into bigger tires and other mods, then have at it!

Army_Vet

Banned
I have a stock jeep and I want a lift, and was wondering the details about it, about how much for a 3 inch lift and can I keep using the stock tires? And any additional info. Thank you . Jeep rubicon 2012 .

Yes you can run your stockers as long as you want.

Please do yourself a favor and read all the tech wright up's about lifts. they are very educational, if there are specifics you don't understand, chime in here and ask your specific question.

To ask for all the details here is a lil bit crazy. Lifts go from mild to wild, so if you can tell us a bit of your intentions for use, it would be helpful

Last edited:

TheDuff

U can run 33s no lift (even 35's with some extra cutting) or 35s with 2.5" of lift. If your not gonna go with 35s+ don't waste money on a lift, a leveling kit would be better imo

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2013 Jeepster

Not everyone wants to lift their Jeeps. I like mine stock. Learned a long time ago that changing things sometimes messes other things. Just my opinion.

I am currently mostly stock on the interior of the cabin and power train. Wheel what you have an build as you can.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Last edited:

bl17z90

Yes you can run your stockers as long as you want.

Please do yourself a favor and read all the tech wright up's about lifts. they are very educational, if there are specifics you don't understand, chime in here and ask your specific question.

To ask for all the details here is a lil bit crazy. Lifts go from mild to wild, so if you can tell us a bit of your intentions for use, it would be helpful

What mark said. Some info on what you want to use your Jeep for would help.

Sent from my phone?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I can't believe you knew what syllables were!

ok, I see how it is … :cheesy:

^^^agreed. I went from stock to 2.5” BB to 4” lift to DTD in around 6 month. Do your homework, buy it once. :yup:

Wheel what you have an build as you can.

^^^also agreed. A bone stock JK is extremely capable, as proven in last weeks Newbie Run. :thumb:

Army_Vet

Banned
Wow I hope we didn't scare off the "Realworld" still at only one post.... Come back Realworld we are nice guys I promice!:D

Top Bottom