Weird noise coming from my jeep.. help plz

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Sounds like a manifold leak. Or low on oil?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

That wud be a bad head it's a common problem google it u will see plenty with same problem

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Army_Vet

Banned
That wud be a bad head it's a common problem google it u will see plenty with same problem

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Hey Guys I was there with him and heard it first hand. And this is the best way to describe it.

If you heard it pull up, the first question you would ask is when did you put a VW diesel motor in it.

Hope this helps

mrmet1983

Hey Guys I was there with him and heard it first hand. And this is the best way to describe it.

If you heard it pull up, the first question you would ask is when did you put a VW diesel motor in it.

Hope this helps

It's the head I promise you !! This is very common but jeep won't even look at it unless ur check engine light is on

Army_Vet

Banned
It's the head I promise you !! This is very common but jeep won't even look at it unless ur check engine light is on

I never said it wasn't, I was just giving additional descriptors... And his CEL is on

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Yeah with that oil censor bad did you notice a a lot of power loss? I was driving home and it was dragging ass

Forgot to ask what year your jeep is. 2012 yes good chance it's your head but usually you will get a code.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom