Level out Jeep

mattfl

My Jeep sits a little higher in the back than it does in the front, the classic hot rod lean if you will, probably because of my bumper and winch up front and no bumper in the rear. Currently I have .75" spacers all the way around that came with my lift. What would I measure to figure out how much higher it's sitting in the rear to determine what size spacer I'd need to swap out front to level her out?

jeffd

find a point on your front fenders park on a flat surface and measure from the ground to that point. now take a jack and go to the front of your vehicle and place it under the front bumper and jack it up until you get the look you like. now measure the same place on the front fender you did originally and subtract the measurement from the first time you measured from what it was after you jacked up and that is the size of spacer you need.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
find a point on your front fenders park on a flat surface and measure from the ground to that point. now take a jack and go to the front of your vehicle and place it under the front bumper and jack it up until you get the look you like. now measure the same place on the front fender you did originally and subtract the measurement from the first time you measured from what it was after you jacked up and that is the size of spacer you need.

Might be a little easier to just measure the amount of lift you have front and rear.

mattfl

Might be a little easier to just measure the amount of lift you have front and rear.

I should just use this handy dandy diagram them eh

YELbsPJ.jpg
and measure between the spring perch?

Top Bottom