JK Carpet Replacement Project

kawa001

I'd like to make my JK's interior a little easier to clean and maintain. I'm considering removing the carpet. Does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement product that will at least meet the OEM carpet's sound deadening and insulating qualities? Thanks.

I'd like to make my JK's interior a little easier to clean and maintain. I'm considering removing the carpet. Does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement product that will at least meet the OEM carpet's sound deadening and insulating qualities? Thanks.

I dont have any personal experience with it, but I've heard of other people going with "Lizard Skin".

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Beyrgut

I will probably end up bed-lining it or get a Bedrug kit now that its available for the JK. Want to wait and see some user reviews on the Bedrug option but it looks promising.

Bedrug JK 2007-2014

FrankenJeeper

I bed lined the interior of my jku with duplicolor bed armor and its held up great so far. I did notice a little more noise and heat, so I just added some rubber floor mats and called it a day. I don't regret it by no means. I'm going on a year with no carpet and going on 9 months with bed liner.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom