WAYALIFE long sleeve shirt idea

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ok first off sorry for the amature drawing as it is an idea. not sure if anyone has thought of it yet or if there is that big of a demand for it but i would like a long sleeve shirt. so here is my idea, a black long sleeve with the wayalife logo in the bottom left of the shirt (like the wild wild west shirt) with WAYALIFE written on the right sleeve.

once again i did this quick to get the idea out there. and yes i know there is only one sleeve drawn :cheesy:
WAYALIFE-WEST-FRONT.jpg

NY1982JK

I'd definitely be interested in some long sleeve shirts! Only if they have two full length sleeves on them though :D

David1tontj

Why don't you just get it tattooed on your arm?? 😉

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

after seeing yours, thats prolly the next tattoo for me if I can figure out where to put it.

Get a wayalife tramp stamp!! Hahaha

(Just above your butt crack for those who don't know)

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

Yeah, It'll go perfect with the Gangsta one pants leg up thing !?

View attachment 60576

The gangsta's stole that from the skaters!! Chad Muska, pro skateboarder back in the day, used to do that to his front leg while skating so the board wouldn't get caught up in his baggy pants.. It really started out as a function thing, not a fashion thing..

And for the record- i did a lot of skating and never felt the need to pull one pant leg up!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
The gangsta's stole that from the skaters!! Chad Muska, pro skateboarder back in the day, used to do that to his front leg while skating so the board wouldn't get caught up in his baggy pants.. It really started out as a function thing, not a fashion thing..

And for the record- i did a lot of skating and never felt the need to pull one pant leg.

Funny you mention that. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine that's the 360 SK8 King - Richy Carassco. At 50 year old he still is pro skating and kicking everyone else's asses!

Tramp stamp=c**catcher. Ummm, no thanks!

Last edited:

BigBoy

I dig the one long sleeve only idea. But I vote for the left arm not the right. That way I can drive with my window down and hang my left arm out without getting too cold and my right arm doesn't get too warm in a short sleeve.

JKbrick

I dig the one long sleeve only idea. But I vote for the left arm not the right. That way I can drive with my window down and hang my left arm out without getting too cold and my right arm doesn't get too warm in a short sleeve.

How do you decide which leg to keep warm? Long pants on left when your doors are off?

Top Bottom