Truck lite headlight high beam question

tonywjk

Ok, heres an interesting question....

Driving home one of my headlights has both the high and low beam on, in the low beam position, flipping through high and low the one lamp stays fully illuminated, anybody else experience this, fixable?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I would guess you may have a warranty issue.

Only problem I can think of might be in the wiring harness. You could swap harnesses just to rule that out.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Holeshot

Banned
I would guess you may have a warranty issue.

Only problem I can think of might be in the wiring harness. You could swap harnesses just to rule that out.

WAYALIFE APP 

x2 with swapping the harness, inspect the wires carefully to see any skined wire that could create a short.

Rccrwlr

Ok, heres an interesting question....

Driving home one of my headlights has both the high and low beam on, in the low beam position, flipping through high and low the one lamp stays fully illuminated, anybody else experience this, fixable?

Don't fix it the one with both on. Figure out what it is and "fix" the other side

--Rccrwlr

jeffd

Don't fix it the one with both on. Figure out what it is and "fix" the other side

--Rccrwlr

I have truck lites and no way you can drive with the brights on all the time without getting a ticket. They are blinding and no way I want a blind driver coming the other way at me.

TJ--JK

Hi, I cannot tell you what is wrong, but you should contact their customer service department. They have been very helpful to me, with installation help.

Ps. I love my truck lite headlights. They work great.

Top Bottom