Wave from Nova Scotia, Canada!

squigmang

Hey All!
I was referred to this forum by a member on another forum I frequent - 1BAMF, Thanks!. I'm a lifelong jeep enthusiast, I’ve owned about 5 jeeps so far: a 99 wrangler TJ, an 06 Rubicon, an 08 Sahara Unlimited, and now a 10 Rubicon Unlimited. I have also owned a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for about 3 years from 07-10. I sold my SRT8 for a C63 AMG in 2010, but traded it last year on a ML350 for my wife when we had our first son; we have another boy on the way in a couple weeks! Somehow, I always find myself back in a Wrangler! Currently I have a 2010 Unlimited Rubicon with a 2.5” Teraflex Budget boost (was on it when I purchased the Jeep). It is the dark charcoal pearlcoat, I love the color. I have a mild build planned for this one, it will be my first time building one, I’ve always left them stock in the past. I’ll be sure to post a build thread once I begin after the New Year.
Looking forward to meeting you all and interacting on the forum, I’ll leave you with a picture of my Jeep the way it sits…for now!

Last edited:
Top Bottom