Seat belt chime

Sugarbear

How do I turn off the seat belt chime in my 2014 jk sport ?? I no I shouldn't but for slow up the street driving I don't wanna wear the stupid thing lol

JayKay

Caught the Bug
How do I turn off the seat belt chime in my 2014 jk sport ?? I no I shouldn't but for slow up the street driving I don't wanna wear the stupid thing lol

Get a male seatbelt end from the junk yard, plug it in the female end for your short trips

Sugarbear

Yea I where it on the road but wheelin with it on is a pain in the ass I don't need a noise to no to put my seatbelt on I just wanna turn it off I had a 09 grand Cherokee that I turned it off on jw if it was same sequence and judging by google it is lol

Moochie

Yea I where it on the road but wheelin with it on is a pain in the ass I don't need a noise to no to put my seatbelt on I just wanna turn it off I had a 09 grand Cherokee that I turned it off on jw if it was same sequence and judging by google it is lol

Wear it! Dying is the biggest pain in the ass.

rfoust

Wow that's cool, I had no idea it could be disabled. I might try it just for fun. :)

(i always wear my seat belt no matter what. Just feels weird without it.)

-Robbie

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

as moochie said just wear it. plus rausch can kick you out if they find out not wearing it. better to be safe then sorry

Top Bottom