Front bumper.

Zambi

I'm only going to be running 33 tires so I'm not too worried about clearence. What should I get? I'm focused more on looks than usability, very limited trail use

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i guess it depends if you like a full width look or stubby. i personally like stubbys but then, i also like the function of them :D

Hightower

Zambi said:
I'm only going to be running 33 tires so I'm not too worried about clearence. What should I get? I'm focused more on looks than usability, very limited trail use

EVO has a great looking bumper that you can get a stinger for as well. They look great and if function becomes more important to you in the future you have that as well.

ichthus

Keep weight in mind too. Biggest, beefiest, anvil-like-constructed bumper for a street driven Jeep is going to compress those front springs, decrease fuel economy, and cost a bit. In Indiana we see more trees and mud than rocks and boulders so I've been hoping to invest in Aluminum...ideally Aberle's front set up. Not the cheapest, but lighter than most.

StrizzyChris

I'm only going to be running 33 tires so I'm not too worried about clearence.

I originally thought I wanted full width, but have since decided I like the look of the stubby. I run the Rugged Ridge and this allows you to have both. It gives you the ability to run full width end, or switch them out for caps and become stubby. If you are only going for looks, then the hoop or stingerattatchments will be fine for your application, but be aware that you can not place much force on them. They are made of some weak materials and are total CRAP when ANY force over 100lbs is placed on them, but the bumper is very solid. It can be a winch mount version like mine, or standard.
IMG_20111024_164926.jpg
stubby bumper.jpg

Top Bottom