3" lift w/35's

Attachments

• jeep at Big Bear.jpg
    jeep at Big Bear.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Tkirk

JohnH
I just moved to this area is there any off road shops,clubs, places to wheel besides mud?!

JOHNH

Tkirk
Nothing but mud in Tampa. Raulerson Ranch Rd was the only place with any obstacles. Its gated and locked now.
Hard Rock in Ocala is good. There is a couple places with some trails and washouts about an hour away.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rollincoal420

JohnH
I just moved to this area is there any off road shops,clubs, places to wheel besides mud?!

I used to live in st Pete and worked at a jeep shop in Clearwater. That shop ain't around no more, but there is a shop in Pinellas park I would look into. Hoyt 4x4 or something like that. Tony is really good at what he does and him and his wife wr pretty involved in the Suncoast Flatlanders club. If they are around, id check into both of them.

Hard rock, and the rest of the ocala forest are your 2 closest bets for anything other than mud. The forest trails are mostly sandy trails but there are afew spots I been to that had some decent hills and off chamber type stuff.

Best bet to avoid mud, get a group together, and come up and wheel with us at Windrock near Knoxville, Tn:D. There is still mud up here, but it's ontop of rocks:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom