wave from Castle Rock, CO

shoenyrj

Greetings from Colorado. Just recently bought my dream vehicle, 2014 Rubicon 4 door in Anvil. Looking forward to many upgrades and many good times.

DELIVERANCE

Welcome from CR. See you around town. (When not covered in mud and dirt I'm easy to spot)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387737639.952786.jpg

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

JKFlyer

Welcome..show us some pics if your anvil rubi!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

Welcome to WAYALIFE!!

I am from Highlands Ranch literally just north of you over Daniels Park! Currently am living in Flagstaff Arizona. I am typing this in Winterpark though enjoying the snow and mountains of my favorite state!

Post up some pics of your rig! and I agree with Overlander Anvil is my favorite color out of the new lot. :rock::rock:

Ldogg

Welcome to WOL! I am down in the springs so it your headed out this way lmk. There are some great trails over in pike national forest. If you have an iPhone or iPad check out avenza PDF maps, it's free and the fun treks books. You can download the Colorado forest ranger district use maps for free in the app, and use the books or traildamage.con to plot trail heads. Then The app can use your devices gps on trail. It's pretty slick and again it's free, just not the funtrek books.

Top Bottom