Cb mounting

Sugarbear

Just got a cobra 19 ultra 3 for my 2014 JKs 2 door was wondering if anyone could share ideas the best place to mount the unit and mic clip I was thinkin mounting it under the glove box on passenger side jw if there's better options

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would mount it somewhere that it is easily accessible. I like over the rear view mirror personally and have mounted both of my radios there.

JKFlyer

If u have a hardtop, whatever u do keep it sway from banging on it. If unavoidable, but it through a racquetball so it hits the rubber instead

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

If u have a hardtop, whatever u do keep it sway from banging on it. If unavoidable, but it through a racquetball so it hits the rubber instead

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you run into Brankz?

I have this on my JK and love it with the only problem is it rattles a little going down the road. I have not put some felt on the metal bar going over the loop for the center locking handle for the hard top. Once I put my sport cage in I have a KC light mount for it and will relocate the radio to the bar. If you can hold off a couple of weeks my mount will be for sale. PM if you are interested.

R/
Will

I used a KC mount on my sport cage, works great except I have a larger export radio and I've dented my Melon on it a few times getting in in a hurry.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Extreme Justice

a9amu4y2.jpg

I use the Quadratec one for my CB and Zebra Strike force for my Ham Radio

Serg5000

on their website it's $1249.00 U.S DOLLARS:eek:

I know I looked. The pricing is all messed up. They really are around $25.00. The light brackets that go through the grill are priced incorrectly as well. I just shot him a PM. Hopefully they fix it soon.

JK-JOHN-E

I know I looked. The pricing is all messed up. They really are around $25.00. The light brackets that go through the grill are priced incorrectly as well. I just shot him a PM. Hopefully they fix it soon.

It was like that months ago also when I looked. Good to know it was incorrect pricing, how many JEEPERS do you think their site chased away:doh:

Top Bottom