Wave from North Texas

texas05

Hey everyone, glad to be here. I'm on my second jeep, a 2014 Billet JKUR. I had it wheeling once at Superlift ORV in Arkansas. Right now I'm in the middle of installing a 3 inch lift with CAs. Just posted a drive shaft question. My first Jeep remained stock so this is all new for me. Hope you all can help me out and maybe I can contribute in the future.

Don

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats and welcome to our Wayalife. Don't forget to post some pics

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Right Rudder

Hey everyone, glad to be here. I'm on my second jeep, a 2014 Billet JKUR. I had it wheeling once at Superlift ORV in Arkansas. Right now I'm in the middle of installing a 3 inch lift with CAs. Just posted a drive shaft question. My first Jeep remained stock so this is all new for me. Hope you all can help me out and maybe I can contribute in the future.

Don

Welcome to Wayalife from a fellow Texan. I hail from the Brazos Valley but currently live in Razorback country (Arkansas). Pics on any sort of install are super useful and benefit many others here who surf the forums so don't be afraid to give it a go. No matter how minor, someone else will be interested in what you are installing/having installed.

-RR

Top Bottom