What lights are you running

Simmons

I'm in the proses of getting new light, headlight,foglights ext. and I was wondering what every one was running and how well they like the. If you have pics pease post as well thanks

Cajun JK

I installed some ultra's in the headlamps, replaced the fogs with some LEDs I bought online and I don't find they are any brighter. I am thinking about putting some truck light's in and see how much brighter they are.

Simmons

I thought about truck lights but there a lil$$. I heard there good but didn't know if there's any out there just as good for less $$

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you buy truck lites you won't need your fog lights. And you won't even really need any offroad lights either. You can find the truck lites for around $300-350 from what others have been saying. Not sure where though.

Simmons

If you buy truck lites you won't need your fog lights. And you won't even really need any offroad lights either. You can find the truck lites for around $300-350 from what others have been saying. Not sure where though.

Thanks I'll be on a look out if you fined them please let me know thanks.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I run the Rebel Off-Road Hellfire HID headlight kit along with their LED foglight upgrade......Rigid D2's at the A-posts......and I just added a 50"LED from Inspired Engineering above the windshield.......The Rebel Off-road HID kit came with two HID bulbs and a wiring harness with aluminum ballasts (very easy install)....the LED fogs were plug and play (took 5 minutes).......all the lights emit a pure white light when on together so they match which I was looking for.....

~ Woodrow ~

image.jpg

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
trucklites here which are very nice once aimed properly, I have a set of duallys on the windsheild that I never use, and I added a 21" bar on my bumper in yellow/amber which was the best purchase I have made yet. Wonderful in rain/snow/fog which is exaclty what I wanted it for.

FrankenJeeper

I'm still stock headlight wise but I'm running a pair of 130w KC daylighters and I love them. Not LED's by no means but for the price can't beat em

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

trucklites here which are very nice once aimed properly, I have a set of duallys on the windsheild that I never use, and I added a 21" bar on my bumper in yellow/amber which was the best purchase I have made yet. Wonderful in rain/snow/fog which is exaclty what I wanted it for.

I've been using yellow/amber bulbs in my fog housings for the same reasons. However, I'm now in the process of switching over to all LED lighting and haven't been able to find anything similar to my halogen setup. What kind of light bar are you using and where did you find it?

Simmons

Im running stock. Head and fogs but got some rigid lights mounted to the frame for better fogs for now and my light bar are some cheep crappy lights till I fined some worthy

ForumRunner_20131223_191225.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131223_191020.png
    ForumRunner_20131223_191020.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 152

huggysjk

Running IPF H4 headlights. Cheap 10" led light bar on bumper. Stock fog lights in bumper. Rigid Dually's on A post pillar. Dually's are great bitchin lights. So going to a Rigid combo on light bar get rid of cheapy. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387851918.497087.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387851944.830087.jpg

Ldogg

Truck-lite headlights
Dually D2 driving on the a pillar
Rigid 10" DSeries mounted above the fairlead
Stock fogs

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387857171.622606.jpg

ssh6314

I also run the Rebel offroad Hellfire hid kit as my headlights. Love it, has worked flawlessly, lifetime warranty etc. Stock fogs (can't wait to replace with led) Yellow PIAAs, Baja off road 55w ground lights (cheap auto zone lights) and platinum burners front and back. Also have 2 in the middle. Just need to wire them in.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1387858528692.jpg
    1387858528692.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 1387858539318.jpg
    1387858539318.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 1387858548756.jpg
    1387858548756.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 136

huggysjk

Ok here are some pics of cheap light bar I got a message about. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387861115.200955.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387861126.660214.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387861136.402439.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387861151.367137.jpg how much light it throws out. Mounted under light tabs so kinda like a fog light. More towards ground out front

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I've been using yellow/amber bulbs in my fog housings for the same reasons. However, I'm now in the process of switching over to all LED lighting and haven't been able to find anything similar to my halogen setup. What kind of light bar are you using and where did you find it?

i know ridged makes amber bars, but i went with inspiredenginnering for my bar which has an amber/yellow film on it.

Top Bottom