Replaced clutch master cylinder, Jeep wont start now

BattleBorn

Hello, hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas

I have a 2010 JKU and replaced the clutch master cylinder here a few weeks back and it seemed to start just fine in my shop. Due to my work schedule I wasn't able to get back to it till the other day. Well the pedal was really soft and found that I hadn't seated the line coming out of the cylinder properly so it was leaking, I fixed the leak and re-bled the system and I started it up half a dozen times and moved forward and backward in the shop and it worked fine. It was a little softer then before and also seemed to engage a little quicker. I double checked for any leaks and everything looked good. So..... I came inside the house got ready to go to x-mas eve dinner and went to leave and it wouldn't even turn over, I pumped the pedal several times and on about every third attempt I could get the starter to just barely engage the flywheel. It will start to turn over and then just stop. I'm wondering if it could be the neutral safety switch? I have done multiple google searches and have only found info for TJ's and older models. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Top Bottom