Removing the jack?!

Chairokey

Or the life of me, I can't remove my jack! The man wearing business casual in the DVD removed it with no problem and I can't even persuade it out lol. Any insight?

Attachments

• image-1381771773.jpg
    image-1381771773.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 62

TX_JK

Twist the end of the jack one way or the other to loosen the jack so it can be removed from its mount. Should be straight forward.

Chairokey

Twist the end of the jack one way or the other to loosen the jack so it can be removed from its mount. Should be straight forward.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head. I couldn't tell what it was hitting on, turns out there is a lip that hangs down :doh:

kaptkrappy

Or the life of me, I can't remove my jack! The man wearing business casual in the DVD removed it with no problem and I can't even persuade it out lol. Any insight?

Now that the jack is out, pull the rubber drain plug out and store it somewhere.
My jack cubby hole (or whatever you call it) seems to hold water all the time so I leave that plug out all the time now.

Chairokey

kaptkrappy said:
Now that the jack is out, pull the rubber drain plug out and store it somewhere.
My jack cubby hole (or whatever you call it) seems to hold water all the time so I leave that plug out all the time now.

Not a bad idea....

Top Bottom