AEV Procal......About 5 months old.....................

RK Racing

AEV Procal.......about 5 months old. All settings returned to factory spec's which mean's
that it is unlocked and ready to use. $115 shipped to the 48. Paypal is OK.

Please PM me, Thanks.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.....................................................................................................................................................

Attachments

• IMG_4359.jpg
    IMG_4359.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

RK Racing

I will take it for $80 shipped to 46034 can PayPal FYI there is one at $50 but local pickup on eBay. Matt

I am sure you would :D About 8 of them that I have seen are selling for 120+.....shipping included.
That is why I am selling for 115.
Most of those were for 2011 and below. This is for up to 2014. Good luck on your buy.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am sure you would :D About 8 of them that I have seen are selling for 120+.....shipping included.
That is why I am selling for 115.
Most of those were for 2011 and below. This is for up to 2014. Good luck on your buy.

This clowns only two posts are:
1 On this thread being a nearly-insulting cheap-ass
2 On the Northridge's welcome thread asking for a discount.

Bump for a decent price for a Pro-Cal.

campbell2209

Be kind

This clowns only two posts are:
1 On this thread being a nearly-insulting cheap-ass
2 On the Northridge's welcome thread asking for a discount.

Bump for a decent price for a Pro-Cal.

Don't call people names it was a offer. I need a discount because I am a police officer with a low income protecting people like you Sir...

Heholua

Don't call people names it was a offer. I need a discount because I am a police officer with a low income protecting people like you Sir...

FYI you deserved it. Make an offer in a private PM and have some class and etiquette. Save the begging for a discount at the donut shop. I appreciate and respect your profession but it doesn't entitle you to discounts.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
FYI you deserved it. Make an offer in a private PM and have some class and etiquette. Save the begging for a discount at the donut shop. I appreciate and respect your profession but it doesn't entitle you to discounts.

Agreed............

RK Racing

Beating a dead horse......lol :brows:

That is why I posted "Please PM me"......

I too need extra income. I have a special needs child and that sir costs $$$$ like you will never know unless you are in the same boat....But he is 100% a million times worth it!.

We lose soooooooo much time from work fighting for his needs and rights and......... anyhow

I wish you luck on your purchase and have a Happy New Year.

campbell2209

sorry

OK thanks I wasn't aware of the "rules" I have to follow to be a member here. You guys sure have a lot of time to look over the for sale section and comment on peoples offers sorry and god bless

mackey

I also agree with you!

Top Bottom