Got coilovers ordered now what

KernHydro

I just placed an order for the new bolt on coilover kit and the drag link flip, front adj control arms and a bunch of other stuff anyway, Im Starting second guess if I should have got the high clearance kit instead of just the front control arms. Im 90% sure I going to run 35s I have a 2012 jku rubicon....What do you think? I want a reliable rig I dont want problems with the short arm and I dont like the idea of spending more for the HC long arm kit plus install and cutting all the stock brackets off but...I will if it will make a good difference.

Last edited:

cuongdyna

Yep I order the coilover too. I all so have a 2012 JKUR. I'm going to run the long arm kit. Just don't know if it is going to be DD or the high clearance. I'm thinking, if I'm going to send this much money I'm going to do it right. More flex and a better ride.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Yeah, you won't have any problems with the short arms. I am running their enforcer kit and have zero issues with the front lower control arms. Great quality and really all you need for an entry level setup.

Top Bottom