Wayve from NJ!!

cobra671

Hello all,

My name is Chris and I'm a wrangler addict.:blush: Looking forward to gaining all kinds of knowledge from this forum, and hopefully contributing too. Glad to be here!!

So here's my story, it's short I promise, about three months ago I decided to purchase my first ever wrangler. I picked a used JKU Sahara and wondered why I didn't do this the previous 10 times when purchasing a vehicle. Well, needless to say, I just traded in my CBR1000rr for another one, this time a 2011 JK Rubicon. And that's my boring intro. I know, I'll work on it.

Sorry I don't have pictures at the moment, but I will get them up as soon as I can.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks cozdude!

Cool! Any reputable re-gearing shops up that way?

No prob! Globex performance up in toms river is where a few of us got our gears done at. They did my 5.13's just over a month ago. Ask for mike. Really nice guy

Sent from my iPhone

Tackerdown

Banned
Welcome to WAYALIFE hop on the Rausch Creek thread and join us for some wheeling

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cobra671

Thanks for the welcome again guys!!!

I would love to go to RC, but that is a long way from me, isn't it?

Anywho, here's a terrible pic of my JK's.

jeeps 1.jpg

cobra671

No prob! Globex performance up in toms river is where a few of us got our gears done at. They did my 5.13's just over a month ago. Ask for mike. Really nice guy

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks again!!! Any idea what the going rate for this is? I'd like to get my sahara re-geared to 4.56.

jkmadness

Thanks again!!! Any idea what the going rate for this is? I'd like to get my sahara re-geared to 4.56.

Welcome to Wayalife :)
Bayville NJ,here

You can do Rausch Creek from where you live.
Globex Performance in toms river is a reputable shop
probably around 1000 plus tax (gears only).:yup:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Greetings and Welcome! Once I bought mine in 2010 I, too, wondered why I haven’t always driven them. :thinking:

cobra671

Its in tremont pa. Its 153 miles from me in jackson.

Oh, that's not too bad. Maybe 3.5 hours or less.

Welcome to Wayalife :)
Bayville NJ,here

You can do Rausch Creek from where you live.
Globex Performance in toms river is a reputable shop
probably around 1000 plus tax (gears only).:yup:

Does that include the gears? And per axle or both axles? Last quote I got was $400 per axle, I bring my parts or they get it for me.

Top Bottom