The oddest thing happened today

2trackin

So I noticed the other day that on one of my recent local wheeling excursions I had bent my tie rod a but and smashed my stabilizer pretty good. Anyhow, I was getting a little put to the left as a result. Not much but enough to be noticeable. I also recently put in a set of Plush ride coils exchanging out the rock krawler 3.5 ones. I found that my Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks were pretty stiff yet. So after a bit of wheeling today at the local orv park, a little Rocks, a lot of trail, some mud and a bunch of higher speed Woop section runs, I leave and head home to find that now it's driving straight as an arrow and rides much smoother. Am I losing my mind or did I straighten out the steering somehow and maybe break in the new shocks (only 1200 miles on them)? Either way, I'm feeling like a happy camper now. Just need to replace that stabilizer as the shaft is rubbing the inside of the housing and causing a grinding sound.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Probably adjusts your tie rod with some of that wheeling. I did the opposite wheeling this weekend and my rig pulls to the left. 😲

crowrb29

My jeep tracks different pretty much every time I go out. Usually rides a little tighter just coming off the trail. Sometimes it steers to the left others right.

Army_Vet

Banned
Check the track bar and see if it shifted to set the steering straight. The toe may still be off

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2trackin

Going to pull her in the garage today. I need to run down the street and wash the frozen mud off first. It was 27* and raining as we left the park yesterday so everything has a nice 1/8" or so of ice coating it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom