Extended swaybar endlinks with stock suspension?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
As the title states. I have the TF 1.5" leveling kit on my JK (2" front spacers, 1" rear spacers), and I am going to be pulling off the coil spacers and returning it back to stock. The kit came with extended swaybar endlinks. Can I leave the extended endlinks on the Jeep once I pull off the spacers? I no longer have the stock endlinks. Thanks.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
As the title states. I have the TF 1.5" leveling kit on my JK (2" front spacers, 1" rear spacers), and I am going to be pulling off the coil spacers and returning it back to stock. The kit came with extended swaybar endlinks. Can I leave the extended endlinks on the Jeep once I pull off the spacers? I no longer have the stock endlinks. Thanks.

I might have the stock endlinks if you want them....I'll have to check. Are you selling your rig?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Got em. Free if you want. I can probably get the kit sold for you too. I have a buddy that has a buddy that has a jeep...let me know.

ForumRunner_20131229_211056.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I might have the stock endlinks if you want them....I'll have to check. Are you selling your rig?

If you do have them laying around, I can definitely use them. I am dropping off my rig on Tuesday and picking up a 14' JKU in anvil, also on Tuesday. I hate to get rid of the 2 door, but I need the space and extra seat. The only 5 seater I could possibly drive would be a JKU.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Look like you're going to be taken care of, congrats on your new JKU. Hope you post some photos of that bad boy.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Look like you're going to be taken care of, congrats on your new JKU. Hope you post some photos of that bad boy.

Thanks Frank! Ill post some picks up as soon as I pick it up on Tuesday. Had to be shipped here from Virginia, closest Anvil JKU with half doors they could find.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks Frank! Ill post some picks up as soon as I pick it up on Tuesday. Had to be shipped here from Virginia, closest Anvil JKU with half doors they could find.

Half door? Definitely post up some photos. That thing is going to look awesome especially after a few mods.

Top Bottom