Anyone have a rocklobster build thread

zaid7

As title says I'm after a rock lobster build thread I no people love and some hate the color but I like it and would like too see some built ones Google just doesn't help

zaid7

Thano you moochie appreciate it I will take a look hopefully help me make my decision on colour as I only have 4 to choose from right now

Moochie

There aren't many built Rock Lobsters to find. I'm sure somebody can dig up some photos.

zaid7

Yeah I am finding it very difficult to find any pics of these I only have silver black true blue and rocklobster to choose from for the price I want I love the color but am unsure as people say it looks like a fadded red or even pink I've never d a red car due to the fading they seem to get

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I went to the dealership hoping for a Rock lobster Red aand left with a Bright White Sport. Hindsight, I'm glad because you can't hardly see dents and scratches from wheeling with the white but my next Jeep will probbaly be a used Rock Lobster Red JKU ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I saw a moderately modded Rock Lobster JKUR on the 210 through Pasadena about a month ago. It didn't look like a rig that was wheeled and didn't appear to be affiliated with any forum.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Is that a 40" mounted to your cowl area? I need to see that! Pretty good idea as long as the windshield wipers can still lean forward and the windshield wiper fluid can still reach the glass haha

Alaska_jk

i believe its a 43 an as long as im not low on fluid it works fine. funny story i mounted it an the wife says "so did you check to make sure your windshield fluid works" haha that was a scare i did not think it would but it does

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
i believe its a 43 an as long as im not low on fluid it works fine. funny story i mounted it an the wife says "so did you check to make sure your windshield fluid works" haha that was a scare i did not think it would but it does

Awesome thanks for the quick reply. Did you just screw it to the cowl area itself? It's a good idea really.

Alaska_jk

i had to pull the plate that is over the windshield wipers to mount it with bolts through it an then mount the plate.

Alaska_jk

i have a local business that sells them up here in alaska an when you have 18hrs of darkness it really makes it nice wheeling up here

Looks nice but not really a fan of the leds

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom