Pulled the Trigger...

JKUx

So I placed an order yesterday and within 3 min. Shawn called me to confirm the order and recommended the correct Bilstein shock length to work with the EVO Plush coils, I work in the car dealer and I gotta tell ya what a good catch on their part. Between all the wealth of information this forum has brought to the table including Eddie responding to my pm and learning about Northridge4x4 through topics I can't thank you all enough for the guidance and taking me under the wing.

Happy New Year and Happiness, GoodHealth to you and yours!

JKUx

Congrats! Is the dealership installing your lift?

My uncle and I at where he works Shade Tree Garage in morristown NJ.
He works on cars for living as I consult on vehicle repairs at a Honda dealer.
I'm a newbie to Jeeps but not to making any vehicle my own as my uncle is a diehard Jeep fan, I never had the opportunity until last year to jump into one!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
what size coils and what size of shocks did they recommend? if you don't mind me asking. i got some money burning a hole in my pocket and might take advantage of their new years sales. kinda going through my wish list debating.

JKUx

what size coils and what size of shocks did they recommend? if you don't mind me asking. i got some money burning a hole in my pocket and might take advantage of their new years sales. kinda going through my wish list debating.

Bought the EVO 3 inch plush coils and originally ordered the 1-3 inch Bilstein 5100s but they recommended longer due to flex. from the coils.
Also ordered RK front track bar, Front lower arms, quick disco's and rear links.
I'm re-using from TF BB 2.5 kit bump stops and rear drop brackets for the rear track bar and rear brake lines.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Bought the EVO 3 inch plush coils and originally ordered the 1-3 inch Bilstein 5100s but they recommended longer due to flex. from the coils.
Also ordered RK front track bar, Front lower arms, quick disco's and rear links.
I'm re-using from TF BB 2.5 kit bump stops and rear drop brackets for the rear track bar and rear brake lines.

oh cool, i had ordered a set on xmas of the longer ones. wasn't a 100% sure. and i'm planning on ordering the 3" plush. thanks for the reply:thumb:

Top Bottom