Howsit from South Africa

Alving

Hi everyone....I'm Alvin from South Africa. Just bought a wrangler jk unlimited 2.8 crd and been having a blast with it the last 3 weeks, 2 of which were during my summer holiday. Plan on doing some mods later this year once the bank balance has recovered!!

Happy 2014 to everyone!! Hope you havin as much fun as I am :)

beans

Hi everyone....I'm Alvin from South Africa. Just bought a wrangler jk unlimited 2.8 crd and been having a blast with it the last 3 weeks, 2 of which were during my summer holiday. Plan on doing some mods later this year once the bank balance has recovered!!

WOW, South Africa! That's completely awesome! :) Hey, can I ask, (always wanted to know) do you guys drive on the left side of the road? :D

mrmet1983

Welcome always nice to see wayalifers from other countries !!

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

huggysjk

Hey howsit? Loved South Africa visited for a month like 15 years ago. Drove all over the country. From Joberg to Swaziland to Durban then to Cape town. Place is Magic man, Magic. Beautiful country would love to go again. Have fun in your new Jeep.

Alving

WOW, South Africa! That's completely awesome! :) Hey, can I ask, (always wanted to know) do you guys drive on the left side of the road? :D

Yeah, originally a British colony, so we drive on the left, like The UK and Oz.

MayaItani

South Africa😳 That's awesome!!! Welcome!! I bet your excited to start building, the fun has just begun!

OIIIIIIIO

breizheau

:standing wave:
I gave been there...10 years ago for holidays (joburg, pretoria, bloemfintain, CT).
Where are you ?

JEEPnGEO

WOW you are far away. Must see some wheeling from there. Don't forget to post some pics. Welcome!!!!!

Alving

:standing wave:
I gave been there...10 years ago for holidays (joburg, pretoria, bloemfintain, CT).
Where are you ?

I'm in Durban, on the east coast. Lived here for the first 20 yrs of my life then moved to joburg for 14 yrs, moved back 3 months ago.

In between lived in Canada for 2 yrs, did some site seeing in the US in that time - I'm a IT guy so come to the US at least once a year for a conference - IBM, Redhat etc.

Planning to drive the jk stock for a year just to get to know the vehicle. Also, bought it second hand so don't want to do too much till I know everything is good with it.... And then I guess the slippery slope begins....

Top Bottom