Noticed a Knuckle kunundrum

JEEPnGEO

What kind of mod is this and is this made with a stock knuckle. I was watching this video on my replacement computer. My old computer was having a hard time watching your videos (laggggg) and they decided to send me a new one. So this came up and I noticed it...

I am looking into doing a flip on my drag link so I was watching the videos to see what everyone was running.

Thanks.

J

Attachments

• knuckle.jpg
    knuckle.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 113

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What kind of mod is this and is this made with a stock knuckle. I was watching this video on my replacement computer. My old computer was having a hard time watching your videos (laggggg) and they decided to send me a new one. So this came up and I noticed it...

I am looking into doing a flip on my drag link so I was watching the videos to see what everyone was running.

Thanks.

J

Looks like a standard D60 with maybe a high-steer kit. That is some serious coin.

TheDuff

Is it just me or is that sway bar link having a bad day?

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a standard D60 with maybe a high-steer kit. That is some serious coin.

Actually, it's a Dynatrac ProRock 60 with an EVO high-steer kit. It is some serious coin.

Is it just me or is that sway bar link having a bad day?

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's just you. On a Double Throw Down, the links come pre-bent to help clear everything.

Top Bottom