Armadillo liner

DA RUNT

Finally finished, turned out nice and this stuff is tuff. Great texture!!!

IMAG1567.jpg

IMAG1566.jpg

Ewa-20120626-00404.jpg

IMAG1575.jpg

IMAG1574.jpg

IMAG1572.jpg

IMAG1571.jpg

IMAG1570.jpg

DA RUNT

Is this roll on or spray? Any complications you encountered while applying? Looks REALLY good, you did a great job! :thumb:

Thanks It's a spray on, I prepped it but someone else with experience sprayed. No complications at all. Hardest part was taking everything out and taping it off. He had the easy job lol. This stuff dried in minutes, I let it cure a few hours before putting it back together tho.

Edit: The insulation stuff that comes from the factory under the rear seat and front floor boards comes up real easy if you soak it a few hours. I layed soaking wet towels on the rear and just flooded the front with plugs in.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
nice job. if you have't done it already, i would recommend that you spray on a uv protector. if you already have your jeep put back together, just apply it to your floor boards and trunk area. the uv protector will help prevent fading and help keep the liner from getting porous.

Yeti-09

Whoa nice man! Where'd you get that stuff from? Never heard of it. Good thing they canceled your school huh, lol... :Beer:

DA RUNT

Whoa nice man! Where'd you get that stuff from? Never heard of it. Good thing they canceled your school huh, lol... :Beer:

Thanks, buddy of mine Aaron hooked me up with it. The main company is out of Texas. He did his TJ with this stuff and a couple other Jeeps. It's guaranteed for life, i was looking into a UV protectant but he said there's one mixed into it so I don't need anything else :clap2: Ya i'm glad they cancelled my school, now I'll have time to put the lift on before you get back :drinks:

Yeti-09

DA RUNT said:
Thanks, buddy of mine Aaron hooked me up with it. The main company is out of Texas. He did his TJ with this stuff and a couple other Jeeps. It's guaranteed for life, i was looking into a UV protectant but he said there's one mixed into it so I don't need anything else :clap2: Ya i'm glad they cancelled my school, now I'll have time to put the lift on before you get back :drinks:

Aaron? Kinda short bald, special forces guy on schofield? If so I know that guy!!

Top Bottom