Truck Lites?

Capita

Have these in the cart and there is a drop down tab with options.. pigtail harness and modulation harness. Do I need these?

trucklite.jpg

Capita

is it one or the other or is it both? just curious for if i ever pull the trigger on them. if its one or the other which one would you say is better

Will only allow me to select one so I'm not sure which to get?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You need a pigtail to make it work. You'll want the modulation harness if you're one of the people that see the flicker and it annoys you. Most people don't see it and that's why it's an option.

turbineguy

Have these in the cart and there is a drop down tab with options.. pigtail harness and modulation harness. Do I need these?

View attachment 62605

Research the site. They have an option for $419 that includes the harnesses.

Its the best deal out there... I spent two hours yesterday searching and comparing prices (including Amazon and Ebay).

Wait... I will give you the link.

http://northridge4x4.com/shop/chris...s-get-pulse-modulation-adapter-harness-50-off

There you go!!!

sc_rhino

I just installed this setup on my 2010 jkur and now I get a 1 sec delay when switching from high beam to low beam. It switches instantly from low to high. Wondering now if I should get the regular pigtail and hope I don't see flicker.

SWRUBI

I have the same second delay from high beam to low. Nothing major but concerned a little in that I don't want to annoy oncoming traffic. Is this in fact the modulator that causes this? Anyone know for sure??

SWRUBI

By the way.....

Awesome lighting and significantly better than the crappy stock lumination!

Northridge provided great pricing and timely shipping. Thanks again boys!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I have the same second delay from high beam to low. Nothing major but concerned a little in that I don't want to annoy oncoming traffic. Is this in fact the modulator that causes this? Anyone know for sure??

I have the regular harness and have the same response from the lights. I have always assumed the delay is because the lights are LED controlled by a circuit board of some sort. Figured it just took it a sec to switch modes. I could be totally wrong, but I doubt it's the harness.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

SWRUBI

I have the regular harness and have the same response from the lights. I have always assumed the delay is because the lights are LED controlled by a circuit board of some sort. Figured it just took it a sec to switch modes. I could be totally wrong, but I doubt it's the harness.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

thanks for the reply. Guess they are still running IBM 286 under the polycarbonate then! I'd bet the next release or two sees that change?

Still a great set of beams these are. Money well spent!

Top Bottom