Wave from Grand Haven, Michigan

Thirdcoast

Just wanted to introduce myself, my wife and I have been wanting to get into keeping for awhile. I have had a WK for a couple years and for Christmas we traded my wife's Honda Accord in and FINALLY have our first JK- 2011 Sahara. It is an everyday vehicle for us so we are trying to decide what we want to do as far as lift, tires, etc...

Thirdcoast

Just wanted to introduce myself, my wife and I have been wanting to get into keeping for awhile. I have had a WK for a couple years and for Christmas we traded my wife's Honda Accord in and FINALLY have our first JK- 2011 Sahara. It is an everyday vehicle for us so we are trying to decide what we want to do as far as lift, tires, etc...

*jeeping not keeping :)

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family! What are you guys thinking you want for lift size etc? Ask around or look up some threads, there are plenty of guys on here who have run just about all the lifts out there!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

2trackin

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Fellow Michigander here. I'm from Clio.
Hopefully once you get your rig set up you can join in on some of our 4x4 runs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thirdcoast

Welcome to the wayalife family! What are you guys thinking you want for lift size etc? Ask around or look up some threads, there are plenty of guys on here who have run just about all the lifts out there!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I have been thinking maybe a 2.5" and 33" or 35" tires? It's a daily driver and my wife says she doesn't want it much taller as she feels she has one of the bigger vehicles at work. She is an HR manager for a local bumper manufacture and all the employees are into cars and trucks. I told her if she rolled up in a big Jeep JK she would be the most bad ass HR manager at the company. That being said I am excited to start working on building it up.

David1tontj

I have been thinking maybe a 2.5" and 33" or 35" tires? It's a daily driver and my wife says she doesn't want it much taller as she feels she has one of the bigger vehicles at work. She is an HR manager for a local bumper manufacture and all the employees are into cars and trucks. I told her if she rolled up in a big Jeep JK she would be the most bad ass HR manager at the company. That being said I am excited to start working on building it up.

Even a small lift and 33s would be great and still quite capable! I think your wife would probably end up loving it! As much as they protest mods sometimes, wives sure have a way of stealing the lifted rigs to take to work!

Top Bottom