Hello from Klamath Falls, OR

Geekbsd

:standing wave: I am Michael with a 2013 4-door JKU (crush). My Wife and I have just started to enjoy Jeeping. Does anyone know of good trails for a mostly stock JK to travel near (4-5 hours) Klamath Falls, OR, USA?

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

There are a few member from up your way and hopefully the will chime in with places for you to go.

David1tontj

Welcome to wayalife from Philomath oregon! I head down to k falls every April to kill some of your squirrels!

I'm not too familiar with your area for jeeping, but I have gotten with a couple guys on here that are in the southern oregon jk club. JandSjk is the ring leader.. Their last run that I went on was in sisters oregon, which is about 3 hours and 15 minutes north if you..

What kind of trails do you like? Hardcore rocks? Family fun? Little bit of everything?

I hope to get together with you sometime to hit some trails!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388905347.057432.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388905454.289875.jpg a couple group shots of the guys on our last run in sisters ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388905563.929042.jpg . Hopefully we can he one with your rig in there too!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Geekbsd

Thank you David. We would love to go, but wife will be eight months pregnant and should not be that far from a hospital, let alone riding in a Jeep.

Last edited:

Geekbsd

Thank you Tree Frog, Desert Rose JK, and ltdanlj for the welcome waves. Any one know specific trails to run in southern OR?

Top Bottom