Post College

noroad

I was wondering if there are any other post grads out there and what you where doing to keep from going under. I am not doing to to bad as i do have a job (thank god) its not a real high paying job but brings in some money. still trying to finshh my build only a small number of parts away from being trail ready it is slowly getting harder. Paying $1300 bucks a month just on student loans is killer, so has anyone figured out a good way to not get crushed by the banks and loan lenders??

Benito

Caught the Bug
I just graduated from Uni as well, fortunately enough I landed a job in my area of study, and fortunately I don't have a lot of student loans. However these first couple of months are going to be tough, having to move 350 miles and not getting a check for two weeks and the relocation assistance doesn't come in until the second check doesn't make sense to me. But moving on its own is pretty damn expensive, you have to get ready for finding an apartment which has an application fee and the deposit which in my case is half of a months rent then you need first months rent upfront and in my case my credit history isn't long enough so I also need to provide the "last months" rent as well upfront. But to support me for the time being until I get my check and relocation assistance I had to pull a small loan, and any plans I have for my jeep will be on hold. Up until now I have lived in my parents house so all of this is news to me, I also already found an apartment and am looking to move in Tuesday but I don't have anything to move into the damn thing, just myself and my clothes, gonna be sleeping on an air mattress until I can buy a bed.

Yeah we graduated from college but now the real world is introducing itself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom