Greetings from Slippery Rock!

Vichus

Hi Folks!
My wife posted on here a few days ago, but I haven't been able to post until recently. I am fortunate to have married a vegetable (Beans) that loves jeeping! My old TJ from my single days officialy died a couple years ago and I had to wait until the VW was paid off before I could replace her. Finally, the waiting is over and I was able to buy a 2012 black 2 door Call of Duty: MW3! She only had 9500 miles on her and we've put over 600 on since we bought her last week. Beans and I are really excited to have some great road trips and meet fellow jeepers!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to wayalife! looking forward to wheeling with you both at Rausch Creek in the near future! :standing wave:

Vichus

We are really looking forward to it! We are pretty much stock at this point. I've ordered a set of anchor shackles and a hi lift w/mount. I'm still shopping for a tow strap and tree saver, but we plan on having all that before the Feb 8 trip. I did figure out a way to mount a cargo box where the backseat clips in, so I'll have a place to store the straps. Any suggestions for must-have gear for the trip would be greatly appreciated!

JK-JOHN-E

Welcome aboard:standing wave: as I told beans, I went to Slippery Rock U. :rock: have fun at Rausch Creek:thumb:

Top Bottom