hello from buffalo ny where a blizzard is currently in effect

dentdude36

by the way im kevin and thats my girlfriend alicia and my daughter is the one in the middle of the snowbank pic and the other two are alicias

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dentdude36

oops sorry my daughter is on the right not in the middle lol sorry im new here

Army_Vet

Banned
Welcome! Nice Buell, I wanted an 1125 bad when they first came out... but I just couldn't part with my 12R.... And now they are scarce. I hope Eric gets his new company off the ground and offers an affordable model soon.

dentdude36

thanks i bought mine new in 08 i did alot to it it only has around 4000 miles on it and had a keda design rt-4 exhaust all custom hand made stainless very loud and sounds nasty i get more looks than harleys lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389098953.012701.jpg my girl rides too how cool is that she is a keeper lol

dentdude36

for sure but only pronlem is all the tous are away for the winter, actual temp here today is -12 and sup to get 3 feet of snow i hate buffalo lol

beans

brrrr... I looked your area up on weather channel. Its -30 windchill...:Wide Eyed and Scare:Wide Eyed and Scare:Wide Eyed and Scare

rage snow.jpg

mrmet1983

Welcome to the fam I have solace in Oneonta not nearly as far up as u but I know how cold it can get

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

swag247

Wave from "warm" Henderson, NV by way of West Seneca, NY... Spent 35 years there, could not take the weather anymore. "Don't have to shovel heat" (go Sabres!)

Top Bottom