My build so far:

2013 Unlimited Rubicon - Manual
EVO pro-tek oil pan skid
Truck-Lites
Home made front stubby
Flat Fenders

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389066269.212913.jpg

JKU-Tom

I plan on ordering up some more parts at the end of the month. How does this list look to you guys.

Enforcer 3" for 35's
JE reel 1350 front DS
Rear upper control arms
Drag Link Flip kit
Thinking Rancho shocks but not sure which ones.
Some new wheels with 35" trail grapplers.

Think that is it for now.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I plan on ordering up some more parts at the end of the month. How does this list look to you guys.

Enforcer 3" for 35's
JE reel 1350 front DS
Rear upper control arms
Drag Link Flip kit
Thinking Rancho shocks but not sure which ones.
Some new wheels with 35" trail grapplers.

Think that is it for now.

Looks good. Just be sure to know you're absolutely sure you won't go bigger than 35's when ordering your 3" lift. I went from 35's to 37's rather quickly and wound up going from 3" to 4" plush rides. Just trying to save you some hassle.

If I could recommend some good Rancho shocks I would say go with the 7000's. I have the 9000's and although they ride great and are adjustable, they are a pain to constantly adjust for different driving conditions. I suggest the 7000's you'll love the ride and no need to find the right ride adjustment for each outing. :thumb:

JKU-Tom

Thanks 10frank9. I want 37's but know I won't be able to upgrade axles and fix broke parts so figured I better stick with 35's. And I was leaning toward the 7000's based on Eddie really liking them.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You're welcome. We all have to know our limits. If I read correctly you have a Rubicon correct? There are quite a few of us running 37's on Rubicons. It does put a great deal more stress on axle shafts, ball joints, flanges and end forgings but, hey you can't take your money with you when you die right? And as my good friend says, it grows on trees... :cheesy:

rubicrawl

Looks good brother can't wait to see some picks of it when it gets the big wheels keep us posted on the upgrades

JKU-Tom

I am thinking about these wheels. Would like to keep the grey rubicon look.

Last edited:

JKU-Tom

Didn't protect the spare on a factory carrier and landed on the spare falling off a rock at Disney. Big crease, tons of rattling so I removed the carrier and just purchased EVO skins. Will eventually add the tire carrier.

Top Bottom