Sandtrooper concept build

4Low

I traded my 12 JKU for A 13 JKUR. First couple mods were plastidipping the grille, installing a AEV 2" puck lift and new wheels and tires. Next is a front bumper, winch, bushwackers, teraflex tire carrier and a couple other little appearnce mods. I also need to get out into the garage and put my evo skids and cb on from my old jeep. Goal is to make a smaller version of Jeeps sandtrooper concept. I will update this once i make some more progress. Hoping to be done with the next round by April for another moab trip this spring.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389154443.328590.jpg

StrizzyChris

With a name like that, you better excede the original ;)

4ad496923a685aae0514a2287def141d.jpg

4Low

I don't think I'm going to be "taking down" that one but I will give a good effort at a 8/10ths scale. Trying to decide between a couple bumpers. The 1/4 lb'er (like the sandtrooper concept) or a slightly different genright alum stubby with winch hoop. I like the look of both but I would also like to keep the weight hanging off the front of the jeep down some. :thinking:

StrizzyChris

Might i recommend PSC BFH with trail stinger. I say that because I think its sexy and I want to see a dune with it! :yup:

If you're curious how a dune looks with a 1/4lb'er check out my build thread.

4Low

i did look at that bumper, the only thing i don't like is how small it is and it leaves the grille exposed on the bottom. pretty sure im going to go with the genright, i just noticed today the EVO doesn't fit the Zeon.

4Low

Im getting a bit closer now. Swapped the 35's for 37's. Added bushwacker flats an ARB bumper and an Engo 9000s winch. Teraflex tire carrier is on the way. Will post more pics in a few days when the weather cooperates a bit more. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394166923.700516.jpg

beans

I traded my 12 JKU for A 13 JKUR. First couple mods were plastidipping the grille, installing a AEV 2" puck lift and new wheels and tires. Next is a front bumper, winch, bushwackers, teraflex tire carrier and a couple other little appearnce mods. I also need to get out into the garage and put my evo skids and cb on from my old jeep. Goal is to make a smaller version of Jeeps sandtrooper concept. I will update this once i make some more progress. Hoping to be done with the next round by April for another moab trip this spring.

I LOVE that color! Very cool! :D :D Cant wait to see more pics!

I would also read this (below) first:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...Carrier-Break&highlight=teraflex+tire+carrier

4Low

Pic from today

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1394315475168.jpg
    1394315475168.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom