Power Window Switches...and their dying light bulbs....

liljohn850

I know there's a DIY write up on a super bad ass fix to this awesome problem, but, is there any other fix? Like...buying a new set of switches? I've found the switches them selves, and the new plug in, but not a whole sha-bang...that I could just swap em with a new one and be done. What's everyone elses fixes for this?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't see any reason why you couldn't just swap them out for new ones. I've thought about doing this myself. :crazyeyes:

liljohn850

Don't see any reason why you couldn't just swap them out for new ones. I've thought about doing this myself. :crazyeyes:

I have had that thought....but Mopar is realllllllyyyy proud of thier crappy electronic components. I kind of have an idea of compiling all the parts and building one...but adding auto down on the rear windows too. I like buttons and pretty things that do things that make sense. Owning higher end cars has spoiled me :naw:

mtnbiker995

I have had that thought....but Mopar is realllllllyyyy proud of thier crappy electronic components. I kind of have an idea of compiling all the parts and building one...but adding auto down on the rear windows too. I like buttons and pretty things that do things that make sense. Owning higher end cars has spoiled me :naw:

Try going to a salvage yard or looking it up on car-part.com

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mtnbiker995

I'll look online. Salvage yard is kind of N/A on Oahu...It'd be cheaper to just buy a new jeep....

Sometimes if you go to that website and find small parts like switches, you can call the yard and ask them to ship to you. I've done that when rebuilding my jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom