Is this a Rough Country 3.25 or 2.5 lift kit??? Please help!

lostinkorea

Hey guys,

Im a little confused right now. Ordered a Rough Country 3.25 lift kit the other day and I know they come in 2 different boxes. The first arrived today, my N2.0 shocks but has N2/2.5TJ listed on the box? Is this a mistake? I look it up and its says a 2.5 lift kit with that info? Does it matter about the size of the shocks or the springs that are coming about the 3.25 lift? Just trying to make sure Im getting a 3.25 lift kit and not a 2.5. Return shipping on this thing in Korea is going to be a massive biatch!!
Pic below for box reference.
ytcj.jpg

wen6.jpg

Last edited:

meep97

I imagine those are the correct shocks. Looking at this kit on their website, they show 2.5" coils and .75" coil spacers. Rough Country is known for cutting corners and are probably selling their 2.5" shocks with any kit that is around that height. You can always call/ email them and confirm this. As far as the shipping, if this was their mistake, return shipping is going to be on them.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey guys,

Im a little confused right now. Ordered a Rough Country 3.25 lift kit the other day and I know they come in 2 different boxes. The first arrived today, my N2.0 shocks but has N2/2.5TJ listed on the box? Is this a mistake? I look it up and its says a 2.5 lift kit with that info? Does it matter about the size of the shocks or the springs that are coming about the 3.25 lift? Just trying to make sure Im getting a 3.25 lift kit and not a 2.5. Return shipping on this thing in Korea is going to be a massive biatch!!
Pic below for box reference.
ytcj.jpg

wen6.jpg

Are you worried they sent you TJ shocks for a JK lift? Or the shocks will be too short?

They look like JK shocks but it's hard to see in the packaging. For a 3.25" lift you want about 27" extended (eye to eye) of you want to check.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom